Blogbing Hosting Review in detail:
Hello, Readers! If you are looking for the cheap and best hosting provider for your blog or website then this article is for you.
I am going to discuss a unique type of hosting for bloggers, which is called Blogbing. In this article, I am going to give you a complete Blogbing hosting review.
My website is hosted in Blogbing and it is designed using WordPress. So if you are a WordPress user then I personally recommend you to shift your website to Blogbing to get a maximum of it. If you are new to all this stuff then first you should know how to get a WordPress website.
A great hosting will not only give your website a great speed but it will also boost your Search Engine Optimization score. And Google will love your website.
I am using blogbing for last 4 months and believe me I have never seen such a great hosting service like Blogbing for my website. Before Blogbing, I have tried Godaddy, Hostgator and even Bluehost.
And trust me I was not satisfied with any of these big brands. Specially Godday is really killing. Also, the support provided by all these companies is worst.
Means first chat with them, stay in the queue, wait for long and process will go on. But, Blogbing is quite different. They provide a completely different interface. So let me now give you a complete Blogbing hosting review in detail.
Blogbing Hosting Review after using 4 months:
Unlike other hosting brands, you will not see lots of options and features in Blogbing official website. They kept it simple and clean to make it more user-friendly. As you can see in the picture below:
Homepage only contains Features, Prices, Contact and little additional Information. All the extra stuff is removed to keep it simple.
How Blogbing Hosting is Different:
BlogBing is basically focused on Bloggers and its aim is to provide fully featured business management solutions for bloggers. As I mentioned above their website and dashboard are really simple and easy to understand. We can perform various tasks from their dashboard.
BlogBing is now doing business worldwide and loved by most of its users. They are now introducing AI technology in their servers which will automatically resolve server issues without humans.
Blogbing is World 2nd Managed blog hosting platform after WordPress. One of the best thing about Blogbing is that it is sponsored by Microsoft.
Features of Blogbing Hosting:
In this Blogbing Hosting review, now let’s discuss its features and optimization techniques which they are using to make it World’s best Hosting platform for bloggers.
1. Leading Cloud Framework: The greatest thing about Blogbing is that all blogs you will host in it are directly hosted by Microsoft Azure which most advanced Cloud Infrastructure in the World. Microsoft Azure is perfect Load Balancers and of course, it will give you maximum uptime and speed.
2. Ultimate Leading Technology: All Blogbing servers are powered by most advanced technology with HHVM, PHP 7, Nginx, MariaDB, Redis Caching and a lot more. They always keep them updated with latest technologies. So, no worries about old server technologies which are still used by other hosting brands.
3. Supreme Speed Boost: Donest matter from where your visitors are. Blogbing is using it own CDN+ technology with over 102 data centers worldwide. Your visitors will never face any downtime and speed related issues.
4. Fully Optimized Caching for Blogs: They are using most advanced Caching infrastructure with & layers of caching to provide the best speed and cache optimization to the users. I am using WordPress and guess what? Not using any Cache plugin for my website and getting maximum cache advantages without a plugin.
5. Blogbing User Dashboard: Blogbing Dashboard is quite different from other hosting sites. It is very simple and neat. You can easily manage your blog from here. It also provides various stats like Facebook Likes, Google Plus Followers, Twitter Followers, Google analytics status, DA, PA and Alexa rank of the website. As shown below:
Dashboard Inside Features:
We also have some options on the left side. Let’s discuss them one by one.
–Credentials contain all the usernames and passwords for File Manager, phpMyAdmin, and WordPress. So, if you need any of them you can see here.
-Backups contain all daily backups which are taken automatically. In case you need to restore your website to the previous version you can select any backup file from here.
-DNS Management: You need to contact them to perform any DNS action.
6. Fastest Blog Migration: If you already have a blog with another hosting then Blogbing team will migrate it for other hosting servers to their servers with zero downtime.
You just need to give them some information details about old hosting like username and password etc. All your credentials will be safe. So, no need to worry about.
7. Free SSL Certificate: As you know SSL Certificates are very much compulsory nowadays. Blogbing provides you free SSL Certificate signed by LetsEncrypt. They will automatically install it on your site. You don’t even need to ask them for SSL.
8. 24/7 Support Available: Support is managed by Saurabh Chauhan who is the co-founder of the company. He replies instantly and you don’t have to wait in the queue.
You can contact him via Email, Facebook Chat, WhatsApp and even call him directly. He will solve your any kind issue within minutes. For his support, I will give him 10/10.
Plans & Pricing:
Blogbing has two different plan categories which are Starter and another is Premium. Both the plans come in the monthly and Annually Billing system. Lets Discuss about them below:
Starter Plan: It is for start-up bloggers who are starting their sites. Select from various price range starting from 599/- per month and 249/- if signed up for the annual plan. As shown below:
The very basic plan comes with the limit of 25K Visitors per month. 5GB of storage and host 1 website only.
Premium Plan: Select from various price range starting from 4999/- per month and 3999/- if signed up for the annual plan. As shown below:
Blogbing Hosting Review for My Website:
I am using Blogbing for last 4 months and performance grade is always A. I am using a very heavy theme on my website but Blogbing is handling it very easily.
Even the website speed is super awesome. Let me show you some screenshots of Pingdom and GTmetrix which make you clear about my website performance.
Speed test using GtMetrix:
Speed test using Pingdom Tools:
Before Blogbing even with Hostgator Cloud Hosting my website performances are worst. I can improve my website performance even more but I am using various plugins to improve the functionality of my website. So, completely satisfied with the results.
Now let’s quickly cover signup procedure in Blogbing Hosting review guide. The signup process is very simple. You just need to signup and make the payment. That’s it!
Now they will do all the tasks for you. You just need to instruct them. Tell them any task and they will do it for you in no time.
- Best SEO Plugin for WordPress to Optimize your Website
- Best Google Adsense Alternatives for Small Websites
Advantages of Blogbing Hosting:
- 100% Uptime: I monitored my website for 15 days and got 100% uptime.
- Website Security: All the websites are hosted in Microsoft Azure. No need to worry about Security.
- Brilliant Cache System: 7 layers Cache system which will boost your website completely.
- Customer Support: Brilliant support via WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Direct Call. No need to wait in the queue.
- First Aid Server Bot with Artificial Intelligence: They are using very advanced server healing technology, which is capable of healing servers issues under 120 seconds. They do not depend upon human efforts and AI is continuously monitoring all the blogs. If any issue occurs the server bot will fix it by applying multiple solutions according to the issue.
Disadvantages of Blogbing Hosting:
In my four months of experience, I didn’t notice any major drawback of Blogbing. The only thing which needs to improve that you have limited access to the backend of your hosting. But they will fix it soon.
So guys, if you looking for a budget oriented top quality hosting then Sign Up for Blogbing now and feel the difference. In this guide of Blogbing Hosting review I have covered the following topics:
- Introducing Blogbing
- HomePage Review
- Blogbing Features
- Plans and Pricing
- My experience with Blogbing
- Advantages of Blogbing
- Disadvantages of Blogbing
- Signup Process
If you have any difficulty or any question or any error in this Blogbing Hosting review then please tell me via Comments. I will help you in each step 🙂