Build Website with WordPress:
Hi, today I have an excellent tutorial for new bloggers who want to run their WordPress blog. In this tutorial, I will tell you the easiest method to build website with WordPress from the beginning.
In this article, I will give you a full blueprint to create a WordPress blog. Nowadays, everybody wants to earn online money and blogging is one of the best methods.
You can earn thousands of Dollars via Blogging. But your interest and hard work matter a lot. It is not a game of 10 or 15 days. It will take you few months to earn your first income.
Blogging is an opportunity to earn huge money just by writing articles at your home. So about writing and SEO, we will discuss in another tutorial.
- Search Engine Optimization for Website 2017
- Yoast SEO Setup Guide for WordPress
- Improve Domain Authority | 5 Best Ways to Boost Domain Authority
Build Website with WordPress from Scratch:
To Build Website with WordPress, we need few things. I request you to spend a small amount of money if you are serious about Blogging. Do not use free domains and hosting for your blog. They will always cause you problems.
I recommend Godaddy Managed WordPress Hosting and Domain as they are cheap and best for beginners. Buy the lowest plan for starting, and later you can upgrade to any plan. So, Here are the things you required for a WordPress blog:
What we need to Build Website with WordPress from Scratch:
- Web Hosting (Recommended Godaddy Managed WP Hosting for beginners)
- Domain Name (Godaddy Preferred)
- SSL Certificate(It is optional)
- Patience(Very Important)
1. Domain Name:
To Build Website with WordPress the very first thing we need is the domain name. A domain is your online identity. Buy a cheap domain name from GoDaddy for less than $3. You have to keep following things in mind before buying the domain:
- Keep it short
- Use TOP LEVEL domain(.com, .net, .info recommended)
- Simple alphabets and required. Avoid Numbers and Symbols as they are hard to remember
To Build Website with WordPress, the 2nd thing we need is Web Hosting. It is your online disk space where you will store your website data. I recommend Godaddy Web Hosting if you are a beginner, as it is simple and easy to use.
I recommend GoDaddy Web Hosting if you are a beginner, as it is simple and easy to use. But if you can spend more money then definitely go for Bluehost, Dreamhost, iPage, Hostgator, etc. Here I am assuming that you are familiar with Hosting services and purchased best one for you.
3. SSL Certificate:
SSL is a Secure Socket Layer Certificate which is installed on your Web Server. It provides encryption facility to your clients/readers to protect their Credentials like Credit card details etc.
It is not compulsory if you’re running an informative blog. But according to Google SSL certificate site will get slightly more attention than non-SSL sites.
Having calm mind is very important because this is a long-term process. You cannot earn if just a few days. So keep calm and start working.
- Speed Up WordPress Website | Complete Guide Here!
- Earn Money Online without Investment in India
- Best SEO Plugin for WordPress 2017 | Optimize your Website
Steps to follow in GoDaddy Hosting to install WordPress:
- First of all, create Godaddy account and purchase Hosting and Domain. Now login to cPanel by visiting this URL. Soon you will be on this page as shown below:
- Now you can see I have purchased two hosting accounts one is Web hosting, and other is Managed WordPress Hosting. I am showing you this tutorial for Web Hosting, but I recommend you to buy Managed WordPress Hosting.
- So Next step is to click on the Manage Button which is just to the right of Web Hosting Tab. Now you will see the following:
- Now Click on Set Up button, and you will see a page like below:
- Click on Domain and Click Next Button.
- Choose Recommended Data Centre and Click Next as shown below:
- Next is the main step of setting up Username and Password. Keep them remember. You need them every time you log into cPanel. As shown below:
- On Next Page select YES to install WordPress. Now it will ask to set username and password below. Set Username and Password and remember them. You need them every time you need to log in your WordPress Panel. As shown below:
- The last page will be like this:
WordPress Admin Panel:
- Now don’t anything. Close all windows of the browser. Open new Windows and paste URL yourdomain.com/wp-admin(Note: your domain will now replace with your registered domain.
- You will be redirected to WordPress Login page as shown below:
- Insert your username and also password which you already set during Hosting Setup.
- After that you will be logged into WordPress Dashboard, as shown below:
Congratulations! Your WordPress blog is ready. Our complete tutorial on Build Website with WordPress from Scratch is over. Please comment if you have any problem related to the above tutorial.
- WordPress VS Others
- WordPress Usability
- Plugins Support
- Finding Themes
- Multi Purpose
Please rate the article to make it helpful for others.