WordPress SEO Plugins: SEO is important for any website because Search Engines are the great source of organic traffic. If your website is optimized for Search Engines then you can easily gain traffic to your website. To do that, you have to make some changes to your site.
In this article, I am only talking about WordPress. I will tell you about some WordPress SEO plugins and methods to optimize your WordPress site.
Best WordPress SEO Plugins 2017:
Here I am mentioning the best SEO Plugins for WordPress which you can use in your WordPress website to make it SEO friendly.
1.SEO Yoast for WordPress SEO:
- Instant Setup via setup wizard
- Easy to Use
- Automatic Sitemap Generator
- Editing robots.txt, .htaccess files
- Complete optimization of your Posts and Pages
- Checks Keyword Density
- Readability Check for all pages and posts
- Google Search Console etc
- DOWNLOAD HERE
2.All in SEO Pack:
This plugin is also available in two versions like Yoast. Free and Paid. Free is available with limited features. Following are the best features provided by it:
- XML Sitemap support
- AMP Ready
- Analytics Support
- SEO Support on custom posts type
- Tells Search Engines about any change in your site
- Support E-Commerce sites
- Auto Optimize SEO Titles, Meta Tags for Search Engines
- Avoid duplicate content
- Multi-language support etc
- DOWNLOAD HERE
3.Google Keyword Planner:
Now get your own keyword idea from Google itself. Yes, you heard it right. Google Keyword Planner will help you in this. It is free and available to all. You can check some fields for any keyword like Search Volume, Competition, No. of results etc.
4. Semrush Tool:
Semrush is another brilliant tool for SEO optimization. With Semrush we can analyze our competitors which will help us in improving our own SEO. Semrush can helps you in various things. But it is not free. It is paid and used by thousands of people globally.
5.LinkPatrol WordPress SEO:
It is a link controlling plugin for WordPress. With this, we can control all the links in our website. We can monitor all outgoing links with this premium plugin.
Links plays a major role in SEO. If you have a good linking structure then your site will rank well in Search Engine results. But if you have too many broken links then it will negatively affect our website ranking. To avoid that we have a tool called Broken links checker. With this tool, we can find and repair our all broken links to avoid SEO errors.
This is an automatic and free plugin. We don’t even have to open the posts/pages to repair broken links.
More WordPress SEO Optimization steps:
- Use Cache Plugin and configure them correctly(W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, WP Fastest Cache, WP Speed of Light are recommended)
- Optimize all WordPress images properly with plugins(ShortPixel, WP Smush are tested and recommended)
- Speed matters a lot. Use the best quality hosting to optimize your website speed
- Make your site mobile friendly
- Create user-friendly home page
- Write unique and quality content. Never copy from any other website